Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Halloween is just around the corner!

My husband and I have this huge "to do" list to complete before Thanksgiving.  Sure, we could have been doing a little along the way but we are true procrastinators.  We will tackle it all in little over a month!!! (Or so we hope!)

But wait! Halloween falls in between now and then.  We've had so much fun this year decorating the outside of our house with our four year-old.  She is really into the spirit this year and it shows. Thanks to some wonderful friends who drink way more milk than we ever would, my daughter and I worked on a DIY Halloween project last night - Ghost Lanterns made out of milk jugs.  They are turning out to be oh-so-cute.  I wish I could say it was a product of some designing brainstorm I had late one night but alas, I found it on my new Web addiction, Pinterest.  Here are the steps if you want to make a set for your yard.  Below is a picture of the first step, drawing on the boo-tastic faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment