Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

And just when I posted about Halloween, in a blink of an eye it is Thanksgiving!  I can't believe I haven't blogged and kept you up to speed on what has been going on.  The truth of the matter is I have been too busy to sit behind the computer and peck out an entry.  Why? Because we have been MOVING!!! :)  Can you believe it?  I still can't.  I keep pinching myself.  It sank in a tiny bit when I was unloading some boxes and was heading back to the truck when I stopped and stared at my furniture in the house.  That was a bit of an epiphany for me that all the months of waiting and working had finally paid off.  We still need to move our "living quarters" in but for now, everything else is in the city house.  Right now, I must dash off so I can finish preparing our first Thanksgiving dinner in the new digs.  I owe you lots of pictures of newly painted rooms and freshly buffed floors but until then, I wish you and your family a safe and festive Thanksgiving.  May you enjoy the many blessings He has bestowed upon you! 

1 comment: