Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Hello November...

Seriously....it is November.  Thanksgiving is around the corner.  I wonder if moving is?  The interior of the house is finally done.  For the most part, I think we are really happy with our choices.  A few of the shades weren't as dark as we thought they would be or they were too close to another hue in the adjacent room.  However, I think once we have furniture and our personal touches in the rooms, it is really going to be a perfect fit.  I am not 100% thrilled with the pictures below but at least you can get an idea of what we have in the rooms.  Also, the last task is to clean up the hardwoods.  Last week they started replacing some horrible patch work where the radiators used to be.  My fingers are crossed for completion by next week.











No comments:

Post a Comment