Tuesday, August 31, 2010

On the eve of September...

It is hard to imagine we closed on the house two months ago and we haven't moved in yet.  It took five months to purchase 1910 Dream Street and now weeks and weeks have passed in order to make progress on the plumbing.  However, I do believe in patience and I do know that good things indeed come to those who wait.  As evidenced by the pictures below, new pipes are going in!  The pictures are from day one and today is the second day of renovation.  When I drove past the home this evening there were three company trucks in the driveway.  I decided not to stop.  Silly, I know but I just didn't want to know if something was not going as planned.  I figured if it was horrible, the plumber would call as he and his company have been fantastic. So I will wait until tomorrow to find out the status of the project.

Day one of plumbing renovations

The new pipes make their debut!

I don't even want to know what that is
A massive cast iron pipe had to come down on the
outside of the house.  I believe this was the sewer line.



No comments:

Post a Comment